Monday, February 7, 2011

Finally back to school

Today is my first post on my new blog so I'm getting in the swing of things.... Today is also the kids first day back at school in 6 days, YAY!  We had a great week of playing games, watching movies, staying in our comfy clothes etc.  By the end of the weekend we were all getting pretty testy with each other though.  Glad to be back on schedule, I manage better with a schedule.  Looks like we might not have to wait too long for more outrageous weather, I think its headed our way Tuesday and in to Wednesday :(... I'm such a warm weather person, I like my flip flops, flowers, green grass, everything in bloom... Hey I would rather deal with 115* over freezing temps... Hoping to use this blog on a regular basis. See you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. I hope we don't have to stay home for another 4 days cooped up in the house. I will go crazy if we have to do that again! Nice to have you in the blogworld!!

    ReplyDelete