Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY

I think my headline explains it all... Where to start?  We are coming to an end with basketball season, Masons team came in first place in their division and made the end of the season tournament.  Wes's team will either be in first or second depending on how their last game goes on Saturday, they also made the end of the season tournament... So March 5, both boys will play in a tournament (probably the same time) such my luck!!  Also we are jumping in head first and strong with baseball this year... Wes is a sports finatic and he's good at everything, he strives and pushes himself to be good!!  Skyler is coaching Haydens machine pitch team!!  Mason hasn't decided if he's playing yet... So basically my husband is going to coach and I'm going to get the job of doing everything else from paperwork to arranging everything with parents!! OH JOY!! (sarcasm)... We have also been busy with our church, Skyler and I both teach a class on Wednesday nights at our church...I have the pleasure of working with 1st and 2nd grade girls along with my best friend of all time Shayla!!  Its trying at times but such an honor at the same time!!  SO SO glad spring is around the corner, I'm so tired of cold weather and I'm such a flip flop junkie!!! I haven't had the chance to blog as much as I have wanted, but as long as I can get on here a couple times a month I guess it will work!   Along with everything else I'm selling Scentsy, so if you are interested or know anyone let me know!!! Until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. Makes me tired just reading about all of your activities. You are doing a wonderful job with your beautiful kids!!

    ReplyDelete