Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sleep over at "Aunt Rikkis"

I have slacked on my blog a little lately! Basketball ended and we are now in the swing of baseball! YAY!! Daylight savings time came and that means longer day and spring :)  Spring break is also upon us and the kids are so excited and the weather is supposed to be perfect all week! Today was our nephew Seth's birthday party he will be 3 tomorrow, and his little sister Emily decided she needed to come home with Aunt Rikki and Uncle Skyler!! She's such a cutie, and might I add a little prissy butt! She is at such a cute age, she was 1 last month!  We are having a blast, she thinks the boys are histerically funny and loves playing right in the middle of them... It's now 11:20 p.m. and I'm just now having "me" time!  The weekends just seem to slip out from under me! 

March means alot is going on at our house, we have several birthdays in our family, spring break, baseball starting!  This past week on March 11, also a date that will stay with me forever, my dad has been gone 4 years this year and it seems like yesterday... I have learned to cope with the situation and it has gotten easier but that day just gets me down.

Hope everyone has a great spring break!




Drinking a Juicy Juice

playing with Wes


Uncle Skyler fell asleep first


2 comments: