Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stitches, Playing at the park, Easter parties!



Where to start?  I haven't blogged in what feels like forever, can you say busy!!!  We are in full swing of baseball with Wes and Hayden, which means atleast 3 nights a week we are at the baseball field!  We are all at church on Wednesday evenings, so there's 4 nights away from home...needless to say I haven't had to cook alot lately!  In the middle of our busy schedules, Wes got hurt on the playground at school a couple a weeks ago which resulted in an x-ray and stitches, which did not keep him from playing baseball! That was his main concern.  Caitlyn, Parker, and I found time on a Saturday evening to  go to the park and take a nice walk to the pond!  Now Easter has arrived, school parties are tomorrow and after church I spent my evening baking cupcakes and decorating cupcakes!!!  Its now nearly midnight and I'm having a little "me" time!  Also tonight we had a small rain shower, or as my husband would say rain sprinkle! We desperately need the rain and are praying for more, these wild fires Texas is experiencing is a tragedy!  I don't mean to cut it short, but 6:30 will come early in the morning and I should probably get some sleep!  Hope everyone has a blessed Easter! Until next time...

Wes's leg after stitches

Playing at the park

Easter Cupcakes


No comments:

Post a Comment