Friday, June 10, 2011

SUMMER :)

Where to start??  Well our family has been SUPER busy, mostly with baseball!!! Summer is among us and that means here come all of our birthdays, Parker turned 3 May 16 so that means I have 4 left!!! So now that school is out and baseball is FINALLY over its time to relax a little, go swimming, and hopefully take a small vacation somewhere in the middle of our birthday season as some call it!  There are 7 people in our family and in a matter of 8 weeks we have 6 birthdays, mine is the only one off by itself!  It can be very exhausting and need I say expensive! This week and next week Mason and Hayden are staying in Wichita Falls with my grandma and mom to take swimming lessons, so its been kind of quiet around our house!  Wes thinks he needs to live at the pool or at a friends house, so he's not around nagging about being bored too much!  My kiddos are getting big and its very bittersweet for me, they have groups of friends, and are becoming very independent which is nice but a little sad!  My oldest will be 10 in a few weeks and that is eating at me, I'm going to have a 10 year old and a 5th grader :(  Well it's now 11pm and I'm still up and finally slowing down for the day, enjoying a little "ME" time!  Guess I'll post a few pic from baseball and Wes' baptism last weekend and hit the sack, the morning always shows up way before I'm ready LOL!! Until next time....
Pastor Mike and Wes, fixing to get baptized!


Haydens baseball team( top row 1st kid ) Skyler right behind him

Wes is a very happy kid after a win over City View

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you keep up with all of your family & their activities--guess it's a good thing you are young! Cannot believe your oldest will be 10 and your baby is already 3--time is flying way too quickly. Hope the rest of your summer is fun!

    ReplyDelete