Friday, September 9, 2011

GIG 'Em

Hello, wow its been a while since I have posted anything!  Time gets away from me and I don't take the time to blog!! Football has started at our house and I feel like we eat sleep and breathe the sport!! Wes who's in the 5th grade plays corner back for the Archer City Midgets which is middle school!  Hayden who's in 2nd grade plays for the Archer City PeeWees which is elementary school! They both practice Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings, Games are Saturday evenings and Skyler and I both teach a Wednesday night Church class!! WHEW, Friday if the Wildcats are home we are usually there!!! Needless to say we are BUSY!  So to add to our football schedules Skyler, Wes, and I along with our friends the Bates went to College Station over the Labor Day weekend to watch the Aggies play their first game against SMU!! I have a 10 year old who is a DIE HARD Aggie fan!! He bleeds Maroon and White when he's not bleeding black and gold!! We had a blast and now he's more sure than ever in about 8 years he hopes to be a freshman at Texas A&M!!! In the mean time Caitlyn has decided she's going to do dance and Mason whom is not playing football this year has joined cub scouts!! I have decided I need 2 of me lol! We are busy but we are never bored, the kids are happy and enjoy staying busy and as long as I can stay caught up and the wheels don't fall off my car we will keep going! By the way did I say how much I have enjoyed this lovely weather we are having!! Well I guess I better figure out what's for supper tonight, the Wildcats are out of town so we have a night in!! Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment